If you're an educator, you've undoubtedly begun to experience the shift away from traditional textbooks towards digital curriculum. With this shift comes a new need for ways to manage all of the digital content that's being used.
-How will it be organized and shared?
-How instruction be differentiated for various types of learners?
-How will we deploy this curriculum in a one-to-one environment?
This is where CurriculumLoft comes in...
CurriculumLoft is a single, web-based platform that encompasses both digital curriculum management (how to organize, store, and share content) and mobile device management (how to manage student devices and digital content in a one-to-one environment). Three main components make up the CurriculumLoft:
- Online space for storing & sharing customized content
- Fosters teacher collaboration- Educators upload digital resources they're already using (PDF's, PowerPoints, web links, videos, etc) and share with peers
- Content organized by grade level and unit of study
- Integrated alignment with state and Common Core standards
- Share with students, parents, and administrators from any web-enabled device
- Push content from Cloud to student device level and store locally
- Student access to course resources even where Internet access is unavailable
- Control- only course content and other teacher approved apps/resources accessible by students
- Remotely manage & push/pull apps to any selected student device or group of devices
- Digitally assign and collect homework, tests, quizzes, and projects
- Track results via electronic gradebook
- Provide administrator-level analysis
Watch a Video!
Looking for a device to take your digital content one-to-one? Check out KUNO!
Want to know more?
Ask us how you can get started with a FREE single-building CurriculumLoft CLOUD adoption!